...fasten your race chains

21.11.08

Dec 7th costumes +

The only grrrl at the Wildcard meeting? Yay that makes us two only grrrls now yaaaa! So how much would it cost for us to order our own kits? i'll look into it as soon as i have real internet. i'm thinking of wearing my onesie to the Dec. 7th race. Adorable. Maybe I could rig some animal ears for my helmet. Dashing. I might even cut holes in the bottom of the PJ feet for my cleats so everyone gets the full affect; i think tucking them into the shoe might detract from the cuteness. Is it ok to use fake blood too? I love fake blood. Bloody sleepover, bloody X-mas morning; maybe I'll carry a box wrapped as a gift that you can put your hand in and feel eyeballs aka peeled grapes. yack..just kidding.

Today I ran more. It was not any more fun than it was the other day. I can't remember if I ran yesterday or not... Tomorrow I might run again. run run run run run nananananana stupidrun. I cant remember if I wrote this, but I'm staying with my grandma for the week. No bike; that's why I'm running. Uhh I could write a book about visiting my grandmother but it would fillup too much space on the blog and you wouldnt be able to see the badass barrier clearing BChan pic.

A friend from highschool, Megan, says she might move to Urbana. She could easily be a fastgrrrl; she's getting into triathlons and could be converted. She's been teaching bodypump classes at Gold's gym for a while. Must follow up on this...

No comments: