...fasten your race chains

16.5.09

Today is a Good Day

Good news from Miz Miles, but I'll let her tell...

I graduated today. It was fun. Bittersweet, I suppose, but I'm ready to start the next big adventure.

Now I'm back in Skokie until Monday. I'm going on the Laurel Park cycling club ride tomorrow morning which is usually good for a hoot and a holler. Then it's back to CU to prep crazy style for SNAKE and the other Memorial Day weekend races. Then I have to move out of my house, then it's my birthday, then it's party time and then it's time to find an apartment in Philly. And of course there will be lots and lots of bike riding and racing. Oh man, oh man, this summer is going to FLY.

3 comments:

Ragfield said...

Congratulations on graduation!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on you graduation! Another little ones leaves Champaign. Will Alex be riding his bike and following you to PA as well? Lucky you, unnecessary baggage already!

QuickKarl said...

congrats Becky, i wish you all the best.