...fasten your race chains

4.7.09

Oh sad, it's supposed to rain all day...  Sad sad sad.  

Yesterday I did some lackluster 5 minute intervals...uhh...  I was looking forward to some pain and suffering today.  I guess the rain only adds to the pain and suffering...we'll see how easy it is to convince friends/teammates/roommates to join me...

Lonnie finished my tattoo Thursday night.  Torture for over 4 hours... uhhh  never getting another tattoo, it hurt so bad.  But it looks great!  I love it !

Yesterday Dan and I saw Transformers, which was the worst movie ever, and then Up, which was the cutest movie ever.  I highly recommend Up !  I'm a sucker for heart warming animation I guess; I cried numerous times.

The girl who hit me with her car last week now thinks that "maybe I did hit her" and she is going to take the holiday weekend to find out how she can "protect herself".  Okay, that's fine.  I gave her the opportunity to just pay for the damages after she made it clear that she did not want me to file an insurance claim, and she has suddenly changed her mind.  Silly girl, making it so much more difficult.  She'll get what she deserves for hitting a cyclist.  HA.

This week, the fastgrrlz get cold hearted, with B.Chan slashing tires and A.Miles zorring stupid drivers ! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did get a police report filed for your accident, right? If not, there may still be time...you really need that if you have to go to court. Also, if she decides not to pay for the damages, you will also need the report to file a claim with her insurance.
And don't lie...you will get another tattoo! Mine was 20 hours of torture, and I still want more!

Anonymous said...

Don't forget, either, that technically what she did was a 'hit and run'...a serious crime that could result in loss of license or jail time. We don't want her going away from this thing thinking it is ok to take out a cyclist then leave them lying on the road!

Anona said...

Thanks Morgan; good point. When she calls me again probably today I will point that out. I'm waiting to hear back from her insurance today, and of course I did file a police report. No, she will not get away with this!