...fasten your race chains

19.12.08


The accumulation of ice on the roads is an excellent excuse not to deliver today.  B.Chan and I are going to ride trainers.  Looks like there will be no outdoor rides this weekend either...the weather is really bad.  Delivering yesterday was not so great; I had a few back-to-back far-away runs that took forever, and I had to give out free samples so didn't get tips for a little bit.  slow in snow la la

hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare

what happened to the fotos of when we went to Teutopolis with anne-marie?  i feel like there were pictures on facebook.  umm  that was cold and my moms neon striped watermelon outfit did not keep me warm.  

MMm I wish I had more bike-related things to say.  I'm kind of a low-life considering I go to work when I feel like it and work = delivering sandwiches.  As long as my ebay stuff gets bids, today can be considered to be a productive day, fiscally speaking.  That gives me time to focus on getting fast and staying healthy and fostering meaningful relationships and expanding my mind and chanting hare krishna and making smoothies with my vita-mix, of which I am quite thankful, blah blah blah, this is all so funny...  

I just really need to remember to brush my teeth today.  That is going to be the greatest struggle when I go pro.  


No comments: