...fasten your race chains

13.12.08

Saturday ride



Killa ride today !  I was tired on the way over to meet the group...  We fought a strong wind from the south for 30 miles and then turned around and sailed home.  I almost dropped off a few times on the way out but managed to hold on.  I hadn't been on a group ride in months, so I was a bit nervous.  Also, I am not really used to riding my new bike yet outside: it feels so much more flimsy and light than my cross bike or fixie!  The lobster gloves didn't really help my handling confidence either.  On the way back I felt a lot stronger and really cranked cranky crankkkkkkked.  Nick was also tired, and I think everyone else was feeling the wind.  I need to do more group rides though, to get more comfortable and push myself a bit... ahhh so now I am at home feeling a bit goofy ^_^ listening to house music, petting the kitty and trying not to move my legs  ...

I ordered a powertap last night.  I soon will be training...with POWER.

No comments: