...fasten your race chains

4.12.08

Texas bike & Kilts

hi!  hells yes riding again !  when i got back sunday everyone at the Shire went on a cold ride...felt so good, AND initiated by Axel  :-)  !  Monday we were going to ride cross but it was so cold and snowy so we rode trainers for an hour.  Tuesday I did the shop ride and yesterday I drank beer.  Today I delivered and now I'm wiped.  I'll hopefully deliver tomorrow also...    SO the shop is dead in winter and I will not be needed ...  YAY!  I think I'll deliver for Jimmy Johns more--maybe 3 days a week--and definitely ride more.  Even though its less $$ I'm looking forward to having more time and getting fast fast fast at bikes.  I might pick up a class at Parkland in the spring ...we will see.  Tomorrow I have a mission:  look for kilts for us to wear at the cross race on Sunday 

Oh !  I think it might be good if we ride part of the Texas segment of the Adventure Cyclists Southern Tier route.  It looks like it will be warm enough, the roads will be decent, we can get good maps, there are places to camp, and the route looks relatively interesting and fun.  Want to order maps? 

No comments: