...fasten your race chains

9.1.09

team garbage

yesterday axel brought home 2 croissants, a calzone, a loaf of bread, and some jam pastry thing  YUM !  We are going back for more tonight and then to Murphy's to "eat our catch" as Sochacki said.  yay yay yay.  so lets see the week...a few days ago we went to see Slumdog Millionaire, which I thought was fairly entertaining, until my friend Mike called it a typical overdone hollywood movie set in bombay...yeah..  it's all wrong in a lot of ways.  on the way to the theatre, B.Chan and Axel went down on the tandem.  Umm  then after the movie we went out and got trashed and left our bikes downtown.  The next day I meant to go get my bike but I couldn't really get up ...  i did ride the trainer for 2 hours though um then i think we got the bikes the next day?  luckily nothing was stolen.  schtolen.  i delivered yesterday and today.  want to buy a mountain bike.  the fisher Xcaliber.  lets see    this is boring.  sochacki is talking to me.  he asked me if being me is anything like being Ollie (the kitten)?  Because I am easily entertained?  No, Sochacki, my life is not exactly the life of a kitten.  ehh he lacerated his liver while dirt jumping.  Ow. Ow. Ow.  I am so scared of crashing.   (!!!!!!!!!!!)

No comments: