...fasten your race chains

23.1.09

Yesterday I woke up feeling tired and crappy so I cancelled my VO2 max appointment.  Must be fresh.  I wonder how B.Chan's VO2 test went today ?   I'm supposed to go Monday.  That means easy ride Sunday and lots of sleep and pasta.

Yesterday I lifted and Nick and I went for an hour ride.  Powertap is so cool! Ride harder ---> higher numbers.  Take it easier ---> lower numbers.  Awesome.  I finally got it working with my computer today, after installing and deleting the software at least 5 times.  The problem was that the CPU was not pushed all the way on the cradle....drrr.  All of the info from the ride yesterday was deleted so I have still yet to see what the PT can do.

Today I felt like I was getting flu sick, so I stayed home from delivering and slept.  I can't get sick !!!!  This afternoon Nick & I cut the bars on XCaliber and  I wrapped them and adjusted the brake/shift levers and stuff.  X looks hot!  Its so fun to ride.  It's a lot lighter riding than I expected, it rolls over anything, and the handling is awwwesome.  I'm so excited for mtn biking tomorrow at Kickapooo!

B.Chan how was the test?

No comments: