...fasten your race chains

19.11.08

bikeless

this morning i ran suicide sprints in a cemetary on grass and sprinted up a small hill a few times. it was 25 degrees out aaaaand running sucks. however, i feel a lot less sore today than after my longer run a couple of days ago. i bought a book about training and am starting to get pumped. i kind of want a powertap shhhh powertap or hot wheels? powertap? hot wheels? cross season is so fun and it makes me a bit nervous about road. but we got time..

B.Chan: We need to set some goals! Like, big goals and then more specific goals. One of them should be to Cat up to 3's at the beginning of the season. I think we need to be more specific though, like think about certain races, etc. We should also come up with a more concrete training plan. Obviously we will both have different ones...but we should work on this together. I havn't had a chance to work on our trip stuff b/c my G-ma has dial-up and I get frustrated at how slow it is...but I'll work on that after I get back.. So ya, what do you think?

No comments: