...fasten your race chains

21.11.08

IIIII'MMMM Excited.


I went to the Wild Card meeting on Wednesday. I was the only girl. It was awkward. But they all seem nice and I'm really excited for the cycling camp in So.Ill.

Jerseys yes. yes. So we need 8 more... who wants one. They're going to be very naice. Design coming soon.

Thanksgiving break is upon me and I'm heading out to Baltimeerrr to ride some bikes, visit the Smithsonian, write papers and oh yeah visit the fam. It should be fun though, Tanksgiving is my fav.

In more exciting news, the conclusion of the Chicago Cyclocross Cup is on December 7th at Montrose Harbor in Chicago. Naturally the crew is dressing up, but as what? Please cast your votes below. We will consider write-in suggestions, as long as they are creative, crude or otherwise make me laugh.

Btw, we've been stealing pics from Velogrrrl's Flickr site. If you're reading this, thanks Grrrl.

That's all for now, and if you are leaving town for the holiday travel safely.

4 comments:

Axel said...

What exactly does voting for "nothing" meant...?

bCHAN said...

Nothing, as in not wearing any clothing.

Anona said...

im wearing my footie pajama onesie its cute

Anona said...

hahaha "SHes actually got her foot caught in the spoke...." have you ever done that BChan? hm?