...fasten your race chains

25.11.08

nachez trace brr


I think the trace might be too cold in january.  we will have to camp because there aren't too many places to stay right off the route.  Even if its in the low 40s during the day, it will be freezing at night...    i'm thinking maybe we can take the train or fly to texas or arizona and bike there instead?  the nachez trace might be too much of a gamble...if the weather is too shitty we'll have to call it off.  plane tix aren't to pricey on southwest (to arizona, texas, etc..) and shipping bikes isnt too much of a problem if we do it soon enough and stuff.  we can camp along the way for sure because it will be warm enough..  hmm  what do you think B.Chan?  I'll look into it more, for specific bike routes and stuff.

So sad news:  my doggie died.  He had to be euthanized because he had kidney failure.  I feel bad because my fam and I are in North Carolina for T-giving and Jesse is alone at the vet :-(   Oh doggie doggie we've had him since I was 12 ...  he was such a sweetie big brown doggie chocolate lab ...   Now Axel, I can empathize.  

No comments: