...fasten your race chains

20.3.09

hi it's a good day

*Please listen to TLC's "waterfalls" while reading this blog.  Feel free to grab a beer and a taco.

Last day delivering!  Good day.. I delivered to the kid who lives in the room I used to live in last year--loved that apartment--and saw a bike shop regular who "reminded me to do my homework".  obviously been reading the Champaign Cycle website...Suckaaaa !  One lady who I talked to while going into a building promised to come into the shop to check out the bikes and reminisce about riding as a kid.  Made lots of cash which helped pay a chunk of my layaway at the shop.. yippeeee!  Now I have to pack up my stuff because I'm heading to SO.ILL tomorrow.  My family is having a joint birthday party for my dad and my sister's boyfriend's son (baby Lonnie) so it should be fun.  Then bikes bikes biking cycling bikes riding ride ride bikes hills!

Today I brought home:  fizik bar tape in bluuuue *hot* *hot* *hot*
Bontrager RXL gloves with no padding that are made with bamboo fibers among other stuff
Bontrager race lite pro tubulars  *hand made* for the wheels that will never come
Pedro's Go! chain lube - biodegradable & green !
..and a patch kit 

stuff stuff stuff.  i keep getting rid of stuff and then i just get more of it.  tonight I'm packing and wrapping bars.  D.Penn is off riding in Asheville with is Bro (i'm so jelly....) & I already miss the baby troll..  





No comments: