...fasten your race chains

4.2.09

5

It's 5 out!  5 degrees!  Fahrenheit.  Ugh.  A great day for delivering sandwiches.  I just wanted to share my excitement before I go put on 17 layers of clothing.  

On another note:  I urge you all to check out the Champaign Cycle website !  Axel is doing an awesome job revamping the site.  It actually has some relevant info on it now AND Axel's cute bio blip, and it's only going to get better.  I like.  

Who is riding the Illini Chill this coming Saturday?  It starts in St. Joe's; I say those of us from Chambana meet up and ride there together.  It is supposed to be in the 50's--that's about 45 degrees GREATER THAN 5--and if we are lucky it won't rain.  

My food update:  The soymilk turned out pretty good.  It's a bit beany tasting, and obviously does not taste as processed and refined as the stuff in the carton, but I like it.  It tasted great this morning with sprouted quinoa muesli!  (Quinoa is a delicious, small nutty grain that is a complete protein and can be eaten like rice).

10:24  time to put on all of my clothes.

1 comment:

Mr. Steven Crane said...

quinoa is also kosher for passover! this made my gf very happy.