...fasten your race chains

26.2.09

I turn into a Cat Lady when I'm not riding my bike...


It's a weird Jekyll & Hyde phenomenon.  This morning I didn't have class, so I have a bit more free time... I entered Oliver in a cute pet contest.  If he gets the most votes he wins money.  I entered Nick's name as the pet owner, so I guess Nick gets money.  This is probably the lamest thing I've done in a long while.  

Yesterday was goooorgeous out!  Everyone stiffed me or paid in change, but the 55 degree weather made up for it.  It was warm enough to go around after work and visit friends... usually I can't wait to get home and take a warm shower.  Today is a bit rainy--even heard some thunder--but I think I'm going to wake Nick up and see if he wants to ride.  

Tuesday I left the house in a rush and only grabbed an apple, 4 figs, and a head of lettuce (with olive oil & vinegar) for lunch.  After class and lifting, I rushed home and ate super quickly so I could meet up with B.Chan for a ride at 2:30.  Forgot my water bottles of course...  Not a good ride.  I could barely keep up with Becky, and my attitude was so bad!  I turned around when I was right on the edge of bonking, and went home and ate and napped for a few hours.  Its been a while since I've let myself do that...  feels pretty shitty.  

Weekend:  1st collegiate race!  I hope B.Chan goes.  AND kicks ass.  I'll be hill training with Wildcard.  Apparently, there are hills around here.

As of yesterday I officially have 1,001 facebook friends.  Amazing.  My virtual social network is a small town.  (I really should go through and delete the friends who I met drunk on the PAR/FAR bus freshman year.)

Umm Reader of the Week?  Who's it going to be, B.Chan?  

This is the van.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oliver is ADORABLE!!! You should get a pic with him (her?) sitting on a bike seat...how cute would that be?

Anona said...

awww Ollie is cute when he's not being a mean little rascal.. Yes we should get one of Oliver (him) riding the tandem!! That would be perfect!