...fasten your race chains

20.2.09

Public Apology

I want to publicly apologize for cutting off the Share the Road bus this morning at the corner of Green and Neil.  I've been hanging my head all day...and I'm sorry.  

...now that that's taken care of.. um  the boy who posted the missed connection about me left a note on my bike yesterday!  It was at Parkland.  Stalker?  Hm.  I finally replied to him though.  ("so you thought I'd be slow?")

Dan Penner just asked if I wanted to ride trainers in the morning before work.  What??!?!?!?!!!  8 am: pedaling in the dark living room next to a sweaty baby troll.  Excellent.  

Unofficial St. Patrick's Day is 2 weeks from today.  This is exciting because I'll be delivering 9-5 and making lots of cash because everyone is drunk and happy to get their sandwiches!  If I'm super lucky, I'll walk out with 1 of 2 Easton deep dish carbon wheels in 2 days.  Not a day goes by when I don't think about those wheels....it's disgusting.  

Happy weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a stalker. I was walking out of the building and just happened to see your bike on the rack. I figured someone as fast as yourself was worth leaving a note for. Besides, not everyone checks Craigslist...

Anyway, I love your blog. :)

Anona said...

haha nah i didnt really think you were a stalker ...

who doesn't check craigslist??? everyone should.