...fasten your race chains

7.2.09

Yesterday I went for my third and final session of the V02 Max test study thing. It sucked. I kinda want to do mine again [WITH pedals] so if any one knows of some one who's doing another study lemme know.

Yesterday was also the road season kick-off pasta party at my house. Nick made beautiful bolognese (?) and marinara sauces. I helped chop things and I got a lesson on sharpening knives. [Thanks Nick! Thick!] Lots of people came and ate food and there weren't enough forks or chairs but I hope everyone had fun!

Yesterday I decided to take random and awkward photos of the bike team throughout the season and then assemble a book. It will be called 'Race Face'. Here is a brief preview...


Some of the pictures in my book will be posed. But don't worry, they will still be awkward.



Yesterday I ORDERD MY POW POW POWER TAP!!!!! RAR!!!

Today it is 50 degrees [ABOVE zero]. And we are going on a ride. Probably a very slow ride on the way out and a very very fast ride on the way back.

Today I have to wait for my Power Tap to come in. And I have to wait for the results of my grad school applications. Too much waiting.

Ah! I am going to be late for the group ride! Catch y'all later.

3 comments:

Anona said...

wow we both post at the same time!
nice pix
hahaha
see u in a few..

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics there, can't wait to see more!

bCHAN said...

You have no idea....